Thursday, October 28, 2010

My cat, whose name is Elvis, just went Chuck Norris on a roll of toilet paper. Cue adorable pet photo montage:




As I picked up the little pieces scattered all over the bathroom floor, I wondered if Frida's monkeys ever ripped up toilet paper? What about all her other animal children... what about Diego?
I flipped through one of the Frida books I was supposed to start reading weeks ago (but haven’t got around to yet) on the hunt for pet-related information. Which reminded me that my original intention for this blog was to read all of said Frida books and hopefully gain insight on myself by gaining insight on Frida.
The books are currently in a stack on my desk (along with a Frida 2011 calendar.) In case you’re curious, here are the books:
   



























I feel I should mention, the links to Amazon are purely a way of expressing my interests. I'm an epic consumer of books and movies. Also, I'm a ridiculously visual person. If someone told me the names of various Frida books it would go in one ear and out the other. This way you can see the covers, because I know I'd rather see the covers.
Right now though, I have a kitty to clean up after. My evil little ginger cat is glaring up at me as if to say, “you have removed toilet paper from my furry grasp and for this you must die!”

No comments:

Post a Comment