Monday, January 24, 2011

MY TRIUMPHANT AND GLORIOUS RETURN!!!



Happy New Year! I’ve been ignoring my lovely blog (and all my tens of readers) since pre-Christmas. I hate January but I’m glad we’ve all made it through the saddest day of the year (January 17) and now Valentine’s Day is just around the frigid, snowy corner.



Now for some self-indulgent updates on my life: Just before Christmas, I made my pilgrimage to Frida, visiting her at MOMA in New York City. Despite the fact that MOMA rearranged the whole collection and shoved my beloved Miss Kahlo into a corner (and removed Diego’s paintings all together), it was an amazing trip. My boyfriend proposed to me in the quiet corner where one can now find “Fulang Chang and I” and “Self Portrait with Cropped Hair.” He kindly shared his proposal with Frida Kahlo. It was nice to have her there. She is, after all, the other love of my life.

Xoxo to my fiancé
Xoxo to Frida
Xoxo to my readers

   

No comments:

Post a Comment