Monday, January 31, 2011

Why I Can't Watch the TV Show "Friends" in One Word

Nipples.

There. I said it.

The amount of nippleage on that show is crazy. I'm not complaining. It's not a bad thing. But it's horribly distracting. So distracting, in fact, that I'm pretty sure I could identify Jennifer Aniston by the nipples poking through her shirt.

I have a theory that the success of "Friends" is directly related to how pokey Jennifer Aniston's nipples are. I mean, obviously they had a costume designer. This costume designer clearly would have been like, "Um your nipples are showing through that shirt. Yep. Headlights are definitely on. Maybe a padded bra today?"

Maybe I'm just super pervy but I have a sneaking suspicion that I've stumbled upon a huge media conspiracy....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment