Monday, November 8, 2010

What's Your number???


I’ve come to a conclusion.

Numerology. Is. Awesome.

I was listening to an episode of the Paranormal Podcast (one of the best podcasts on iTunes) and the lovely guest was a numerologist. She was saying that numbers influence everything in our lives. Digits like your street number, phone number, and even your bank account numbers might be helping or hindering your progress on this big, blue planet of ours. Intriguing, no? I suggest you look up your life path number immediately.
Your life path number is very important because it represents the innate traits that will influence you throughout life. Think of it as a gauge of your talents, abilities, fears, and introversion/extraversion. Add up the numbers in your birthday, month and year. For example, mine’s 03/10/1987 and YES, that means I’m 23 and YES, that means I spend my time listening to new age podcasts instead of watching Jersey Shore. I never said I was normal. Soooo my life path number breaks down to:
3+ (1+0=1) + (1+9+8+7=25 and then 2+5 =7)
SOOOO 3+1+7= 11. My life path number is 11. This means that I’m very intuitive, intelligent, creative, inventive, extremely beautiful and good in bed… I may have exaggerated the last couple of things…but only slightly.  

*seductive wink*

   


No comments:

Post a Comment