Friday, February 18, 2011

A Few Words On Gratitude

Be grateful. Don't wait for something big to happen. Just be grateful for all the little things. Here's my list:

I'm grateful for the Betsey Johnson fashion show! It streamed live over the internet and I could watch it from my living room! Plus, the second half of the show featured non-models of all shapes and sizes and with an overflow of attitude. Go to Betsey Johnson's website to see the archived show!

I'm grateful for a Simpson-ized Frida painting!!!!!

I'm grateful for my fiance! He braves the snowy, icy, Canadian winter to fetch me chocolate from the corner store (which I proceed to eat like Marie Antoinette eats Laduree macarons!) 

So be grateful and happy bunnies! It's Friday, the world can't be so cruel!


No comments:

Post a Comment