Monday, February 21, 2011

What Do You Believe?

Happy Monday Bunnies!

Decide what you believe. Right now. Live your life by your beliefs. Not religious necessarily, but your personal system of what you believe in. If you're in your twenties this is the perfect time. If you gain any wisdom by your 30th birthday it should be who you are and what you believe in... or so I'm told.

Here are a few of my beliefs:

“Redemption Song” can turn a bad day around.
Oscar Wilde quotations are the truth.
Happiness is difficult.
Frida Kahlo is my guardian angel.
A little witchcraft goes a long way.
If Anne Bolen were alive today, she’d rule the world.
Nashville seems like a nice place to live.
Everyone is trying too hard and it shows.
Lisa Simpson saved my life.
Creating is happiness.
Everything will be ok.
Sexuality can’t be categorized.
I agree with Marilyn Manson.
Seafoam is the color of joy.
If I were a Shakespeare character, Cadbury creme eggs would be my tragic flaw.
Wednesday Addams is the coolest.
Cats are little furry ambassadors of ridiculousness.
“There is something in October sets the gypsy blood astir”
If heaven exists, it is full of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment